S5 A08 BOSCH AGM CAR BATTERY 12V 70AH (CCA 760amps) Type 096 AGMRegular price
Standard Delivery: £8.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The premium Bosch battery with AGM technology provides enough power for frequent starts and stops, supports regenerative braking (recuperation) and is a reliable source of power for electrical consumers during the stop phase.
Features and Benefits:
- Constant power even for short trips, stop-and-go traffic or high consumption in stationary mode: acid absorbed by micro-fiberglass mats allow higher amounts of energy to be provided.Longer service life and up to 4 times higher deep-cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries: in case of AGM technology, the acid is absorbed by micro-fiberglass mats thus keeping the self-discharge rates low.
- Reliable starting even under extreme temperatures and with several electrical consumers: ensured by even acid distribution preventing stratification.
- Particularly good charge acceptance: the patented PowerFrame® (grid) for optimized current flow and less corrosion increases the cold start performance.
- Particularly high corrosion resistance: ensured by optimized production processes.
- 100 % maintenance-free: the double lid with labyrinth design returns condensed water to the battery thus reducing the water consumption; and preventing sudden leaks of acid if tilted.
All Prices Include VAT
|Height inc. terminals||190 mm|
Warranty 4 Years