NorthStar is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and deploying an innovative range of batteries and power solutions.
The company was established in 2000 by a group of experts in the lead-acid battery industry, who together hold more than 100 years of experience. NorthStar products are so reliable and cost-effective they are used in more than 150 countries.
NorthStar employs over 500 people worldwide, with headquarters in Sweden and major operations in the USA and China. NorthStar also has global distribution and service centers, which include Indonesia, Dubai, and Singapore.
- Pure lead AGM technology delivers exceptional CCA ratings and reserve capacity cycling ability
- Quick starting every time
- Cycles over 900 times to 50% depth of discharge
- Faster recharge than conventional batteries
- Proudly made in the USA at our state-of-the-art battery plant
- OEM fit is ensured - built to exact BCI standards
- Housed in advanced plastics for durability performance and heat resistance
- Advanced AGM construction means no water levels to check or terminals to clean
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)
All Prices Include VAT