NorthStar is a global leader in designing, manufacturing and deploying an innovative range of batteries and power solutions.
The company was established in 2000 by a group of experts in the lead-acid battery industry, who together hold more than 100 years of experience. NorthStar products are so reliable and cost-effective they are used in more than 150 countries.
NorthStar employs over 500 people worldwide, with headquarters in Sweden and major operations in the USA and China. NorthStar also has global distribution and service centers, which include Indonesia, Dubai, and Singapore.
- Pure lead electrochemistry greatly increases temp and corrosion resistance while reducing component aging
- Thin plates deliver large surface area high power density and low resistance
- Design life 15+ years at 20°C (68°F)
- Extra long life at high temp operation 40°C (104°F)
- EUROBAT design life definition: Long Life (12+ years)
- High cyclic performance
- Fast recharging
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- State-of-the-art automated manufacturing ensures consistency and reliability
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation - brass terminals provide maximum performance
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures and maintain high battery compression essential for reliable operation
- Non-halogenated thermally sealed plastic casing
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground sea and air transport DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii)