12V 200AH Xtreme AGM Leisure Battery (XR3500)Regular price
Standard Delivery: £47.99
12V 200 Ah fit-and-forget AGM lead-acid battery for multiple applications. Also suitable for use as a starter battery (dual-purpose), particularly for commercial vehicles – from Leoch’s Xtreme series
Ideal for Boats, Caravans and Motorhomes plus many more deep cycle applications
Please ensure your charging method can accommodate AGM batteries as charging at non AGM charge settings can adversely affect the life of the battery. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Manufactured by Leoch – One of the worlds largest AGM manufacturers.
• Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
• Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, unspillable and safe
• Dual purpose – deep-cycle battery that can also be utilised as source of starter power with over 3500 Cold cranking amps
• Supports stop-start technology
• Superior performance in extreme temperatures
• Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Medium – Advanced (regular to frequent, intense (live-on-board) usage)
• 4-year manufacturer warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
The Xtreme series is an exciting and striking-looking premium AGM collection. Xtreme is special in that it is dual-purpose – the batteries in this range are particularly excellent for deep cycling, but can also be used as starter batteries. Xtreme batteries are also suitable for use in vehicles that utilise stop-start systems.
Replaces: LP12-100, DJM12200
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
|CCA / EN||
|CCA / SAE||
|Suitable for use with motor mover?||
|Suitable for wild camping?||
Terminals at One End (Layout 2)
Bolt Through Terminals (Type 2)